Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Pink teapot with Tea-riffic mouse - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new project on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs.


This time I made something with the new digital stamp Tea-riffic mouse from Gerda Steiner designs. I printed the image twice, the first time normal and the second image is horizontally mirrored. I have coloured both the images with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and the white gelpen. Then I have fussy cut both the images.


With the Silhouette cameo I have cut a little teapot from pink cardstock. I used the file 3D Teapot from Lori Whitlock 49612. From white cardstock I have die-cut a grass border with the Cloud and grass die from CC designs and I coloured it with Mowed lawn Distress ink. I glued the grass borders on the side of the teapot and then I added the images with foamtape. 


I have die-cut a couple of tiny flowers from white cardstock with the Flower 2 dies from Paper smooches and I glued those on the grass. I die-cut a couple of more flowers and also some leaves that I coloured with Mowed lawn Distress ink. I glued those flowers and leaves on the lid of the teapot. 


I have decorated all the flowers with white mini pearls.


Inside this teapot I could put 12 bags of tea


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Tea-riffic mouse from Gerda Steiner designs
SILHOUETTE CUTTING FILE: 3D Teapot from Lori Whitlock 49612
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Pink and green cardstock
INK: Mowed lawn Distress ink
DIES: Flower 2 dies from Paper smooches, Cloud and grass die from CC designs
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White gelpen, White mini pearls


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!