Wednesday, May 29, 2019

All I want to do, is have tea with you - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs.


This time I made a card with the digital stamp Tea-riffic mouse from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. Then I have fussy cut the image. With the Silhouette cameo I have cut a teapot from the file 3D Teapot card from Studio Illustrado 271562 from white cardstock. I coloured the edges of the teapot with Hickory smoke distress ink. Then I stamped with black ink a little flower from the set Chirpy, chirp chirp from Lawn fawn on the teapot. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 42 from Crealies I have die-cut a square from red design paper from the Celebrations Pretty paper bloc from Marianne design and I glued it on a white card. Then I glued the teapot and the image with foamtape on the card. I have die-cut the sentiment with the Alphabet soup die from Memory box from black cardstock and I glued those above and below the image. Then I decorated the card with a couple of white pearls.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Tea-riffic mouse from Gerda Steiner designs, Chirpy, chirp chirp from Lawn fawn
SILHOUETTE CUTTING FILE: 3D Teapot card from Studio Illustrado 271562
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White and black cs, Celebrations Pretty paper bloc from Marianne design 
INK: Versafinie onyx black, Hickory smoke distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 42 from Crealies, Alphabet soup from Memory box
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White gelpen, white pearls

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'm going to share it in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!