Friday, May 31, 2019

Catch a Wave!

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Gerda Steiner Designs’ new release with the amazing stamp set named, Catch a wave. This will be releasing on June 3!
As with all of the smaller stamp sets in her store, I find them the most versatile because they always have enough images and sentiments to create a great scene. This is no different.

This set is super cute and seemed like a perfect set for no-line coloring. I stamped out all the sets using Fadeout ink and used colored pencils. I wanted to create three different pictures and used each image from the set. Once I finished coloring, I trimmed the photos in squares and matted them twice on blue and white cardstock.


I decided to use a blue card base and used a stencil to add waves to the background. I added the three little images to the card panel and stamped out both sentiments.


I love anytime I can utilize an entire stamp set for a card and this is definitely perfect for it.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon for some more inspiration and ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!