Thursday, May 16, 2019

Just a little card to say... with Guest Designer Jessica



Hi everyone! It's Jessica here and I'm super excited to be guest designing this month! We recently adopted two kittens and of course, I had to create a card featuring On the Bookshelf. Our two kittens, Derry & Maizy were adopted from a local cat rescue and I thought it would be sweet to send their foster mom a thank you card.



I started by creating an A2 sized card front using pretty pattern paper from my stash, the vibrant design reminded me of wallpaper. I recently reorganized my craft room and was inspired to create an "Ikea" desk using white and kraft cardstock.

Next, I stamped and colored in the main images using Memento Tuxedo black ink and Spectrum Noir TriBlend Markers. To finish off the card I added coordinating sequins and 3D foam tape for dimension.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

-Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!