Friday, May 10, 2019

Hi There!





Happy Friday! It's Cathy here sharing a card using the brand new Frogs stamps! These have got to be my most favorite frog stamps ever!!

The minute I saw them I knew I had to work with this guy first. He reminds me of the frogs that hang out upside down on our back patio!

Pretty simple design here. I inked the background pieces using Crushed Olive distress ink and splashed a little water on them. I then used a stencil with Peeled Paint distress ink and Tim Holtz texture paste. It's hard to capture in a photo, but the stenciled areas have a wet look to them.

I colored up the frog like an Amazon tree frog for a little different look.

Hope you enjoyed and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!