Friday, May 24, 2019

SMOOCH!


Happy Friday everyone! Cathy here sharing a card today using the new Frogs stamp set again with what I think is the most adorable frog stamp I've ever seen!

I really love that this set included a little crown and the "smooch!" sentiment. It's so cute!



I created a little pond scene by stamping the frog on the lily pad several times and using just small portions of the lily pad around the outside. (I've Copic colored all of the images and fussy cut them out). 

For the main image, I stamped the crown first and masked it followed by the frog on the lily pad. To get the lily pad behind the frog, I masked the whole image and stamped the lily pad again upside down.

I've inked the background with Evergreen Bough and Broken China Distress inks and for the big lilies, I had to get creative since I don't own a large lily stamp or die. I used a palm tree die in my stash and layered up the fronds. After I colored them up with Copics, I think they pass for flowers pretty nicely. I really love that pop of bright color and he looks happy about it too!

Hope you have a great weekend and see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!