Wednesday, May 15, 2019

So happy we're friends - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs.


This week I have made a card with the clear stamp set Lovely panda's from Gerda Steiner designs. I stamped one of the panda's but today I didn't want to colour it like a panda, but instead I made a normal bear. I coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have coloured the eyes of the bear with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen. Then I have fussy cut the image. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 from Crealies I have die-cut a rectangle from white cardstock. I used the same dies to also cut a window. Behind the window I have glued blue design paper from the Classic gingham paper pack from Sunny studio and then I glued everything together on a white card. I used foamtape to place the image inside the window. Inside the window I have stamped two sentiments from the set Lovely panda's from Gerda Steiner designs. I have die-cut a couple of hearts with the Lots of hearts - Creative cuts from Mama elephant from the blue design paper and glued those on the card.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Lovely panda's from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils 
PAPER: White cs, Classic gingham paper pack from Sunny studio
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 from Crealies, Lots of hearts - Creative cuts from Mama elephant
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!