Friday, October 4, 2024

Have a Beary INTERACTIVE Christmas!

 Greetings everyone! It's me again, Jessie Scott (@chevy.scott on IG) here to share a fun interactive card using the newly released "Beary Merry Christmas" stamp set  from Gerda Steiner Designs! 

 

Isn't this Christmas bear set adorable?!?!

The front image with his sweater is a FABULOUS image to have for his own card. BUT.... I always like to spice it up a little! I just got the new interactive die from Lawn Fawn and thought I would see... YES! this fun wreath image fits right inside!

I curved the sentiment from this set on my misti and stamped it for the curved sentiment strip the die set comes with.

Ok so now for the fun assembly! I skipped the Swivel Surprise mechanism assembly as I just followed the video from Lawn Fawn. Here's a video of the rest of the process!


 

 
 Hope you feel inspired to make this fun interactive! 

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!