Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Have a "Beary" Merry Christmas And Spread The Joy!!

 Gerda has created this fun Beary Merry Christmas stamp set.  I just love that this bear is feeling his "inner reindeer?!?"  And this is just one of two cute bears in this set.

I decided to give Mr. Reinbear a slimline card so he could share a big Merry Christmas with everyone.  I fussy cut the characters, colored with copics and paired them with a Merry Christmas die cut from foil cardstock.

Bear & reindeer:  E39, E37, E35. E34. E33. E31. E30, W8, W6

Sweater:  G07, YG09, YG13


But wait, there's one more sweet bear in this Beary Merry Christmas stamp set.  I couldn't resist making him the center of JoY!!

I stamped the images directly on cardstock and colored the wreathed bear with copics.  

Bear:  E27, E25, E15, E55, E31, W9, W7

Wreath:  G07, YG09, YG13

Stars:  Y19, Y26

I added the random dot border with a black gel pen around the edge of the card to go along with the dots around the wreath.





Here's hoping you have a beary merry Christmas!!
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!