Saturday, October 5, 2024

It's a Christmas Mash-Up!!

 I've been having so much fun playing with all of Gerda's latest Christmas stamp sets, Woodland Holiday Friends, Beary Merry Christmas and Caroling Woodland Animals.  For this card I decided to take a little something from each one:  fox, bunny and reindeer from Woodland, mouse and tree from Caroling, and Ho X 3 from Beary Merry.  All the characters were fussy cut and colored with copics.



Then, because I'm such a big fan of the littlest mouse from Caroling Woodland Animals, I decided he needed his very own card.

No fussy cutting needed for this one, but I did need to do some masking to add the musical notes.  I used the sentiment from Gerda's Woodland Holiday Friends stamp set.  You're humming the melody to this one right now, aren't you?!😉


I hope you have as much fun with all 3 of these stamp sets as I have had and will continue to have!!

Hope all of your holidays are joyous and fun with lots of happy crafting!!

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!