Monday, October 21, 2024

Ghosts, they're not just for Halloween!!

Just when you think you can only pull out your ghosts in October and then only for Halloween cards, SURPRISE!!

First up. . .Gerda has created a sweet little coffee lover ghost digital stamp, who may or may not want to share his coffee with you!!  I resized and fussy cut him out, pairing him with a cup of coffee, because you can never have too much caffeine, right?!?

I colored with copic markers:

Ghost:  B000, BV10, and colorless blender

Coffee cup:  your choice of browns and grays, any light ones will do

Enjoy this little caffeine buzzed ghost!!

Next up. . .This little digital popcorn loving ghost had me at popcorn, buttered of course!!  I resized and fussy cut him out and paired him with an explosion of popcorn (actually little clouds from another stamp set, but they sure look like popcorn to me).  I don't think he's ready for a scary movie, but certainly there has to be a Halloween movie on the lighter side that he could watch and enjoy his popcorn!!

Again, I used copic markers:

Ghost:  B000, BV10 and colorless blender

Popcorn:  Y11

Popcorn container:  R29 and R35


Enjoy!!
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!