Sunday, December 24, 2023

Season's Tweetings for Christmas Eve!

 Greetings everyone! It's me again, Jessie Scott (@chevy.scott on IG), Guest Designing for Gerda Steiner Designs!

Today I have another fun collaboration with Pear Blossom Press products to share. When I saw the adorable stars you could hang on the Season's Tweetings Set I knew I wanted to use some lights to get some interactive mojo going!


For this design I used my Olo Markers to color this branch and adorable birdie. 

I added glitter to the round ornaments and used an X-Acto knife to cut out the stars so lights could shine through.


Here's the finished project!



If you want more details on other products used and how to make this fun light up, visit my blog today for the companion post!


See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!