Monday, December 4, 2023

Holiday Spirit

 Hi everyone!

Stacey with you today sharing a simple Christmas card that I created using the Furry & Bright stamp set. 

Here is a look at the card that I created:


I stamped the kitty from the Furry & Bright stamp set using some Black Memento ink twice, once onto a piece of white Hammermill cardstock and again onto a piece of plaid patterned paper. I colored the image that was on the white cardstock with my Copic markers, fussy cut the plaid box from the patterned paper and glued that onto my colored image. I added my sentiment & used a stitched die to cut out my image. I wrapped some red crochet thread around the top & tied a little bow with some bells in the center before adhering my piece onto a piece of gold glitter cardstock. I covered the front of my white A2 cardbase with some more of the plaid patterned paper, added my image panel and my card was done! Simple card but I really wanted the focus to stay on that fun little kitty! There have been moments so far this holiday season where I can relate to this little cat haha! How about you??

Copic Colors used:
--Cat: E41, E42, E43, E47
--Scarf: R24, R27, R37, R39
--Lights: R24, R27, Y13, Y15, YG11, YG17

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Find Stacey on instagram  @staceyscreativecorner




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!