Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Happy 60. Birthday Sister

 Hello dear creatives.

It's me again, Nicole from Germany.


I am so happy to continue being apart of the GSD design team. It is a great honor and pleasure for me.


Today is my day on the GSD blog and I had something bigger planned. Unfortunately, Corona caught me, so I couldn't finish yet. But today I want to show you what is already finished and you will see the rest, if you like, in my next post in a week.


Now to my project. My sister will be 60 years old on December 17th, 2023. Of course, like every year, she gets a card for her birthday. But this year, I wanted to create a little funny story and finally put it together into a book.


The story starts with , of course, the funny and sweet  ghosts from the set of the same name.



Unfortunately, the next page continues in German, but I will translate the texts for you.


The grim cat from the set "All cats" says: "You're all crazy! Petra will never, ever be 60 years old."



The cute squirrel (Set Happy Fall with Squirrel) then replies: “Yes, the sparrows are already whistling it from the rooftops!”.


And the dog (set "What's new?") confirms it: "Yes, it's true. It's already in the newspaper."


Curious what happens next?


Then stay tuned. Next week I'll show you the rest.


Until then, stay healthy and have a wonderful Christmas time!


XOXO, Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!