Monday, December 18, 2023

Christmas Snowman

Hi everyone!

Stacey with you today sharing a Christmas card that I created using the Happy Snowman stamp set. 

Here is a look at the card that I created:


I adore this Happy Snowman stamp set, it always makes me smile. 

I started by covering an A2 cardbase with some falling snow patterned paper. I cut my scallop rectangle from some white cardstock and then cut a window from the middle using another die. I stamped my Happy Snowman image with some Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored him with my Copic markers. I did a little paper piecing for his hat band as well as his scarf before fussy cutting him out. I stamped my sentiment and then glued my image to the backside of the window opening. I added some crochet thread and popped up my image panel with foam adhesive onto the front of the card. I completed my card with a small bit of glitter, snowflake sequins and some white Nuvo drops. I think this turned out so cute!

Copic Colors Used:
--Snowman: B000, YR00, YR02, YR04, C2, C4, R00
--Hat: C2, C3, C4, R27, G82, YG61
--Broom: YR14, YR24, YR27, E31, E33
--Bird: E31, E33, YR14, R27

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Find Stacey on instagram  @staceyscreativecorner








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!