Saturday, August 26, 2023


WOW!  I am so excited to be a guest designer with one of my favorite stamp companies!  

Living in a desert, the idea of a nice cool day watching this little fella run around in the yard gathering up acorns to share with a friend is more than appealing.  I like to think he is preparing for a party.  Gathering all the goodies for the treat table.  What would you bring to a fall party?  Pumpkin Pie?  Spiced apple cider?  Mmmm, I'm ready for the crisp fall air and pumpkin-spiced everything. 

I was instantly in love with this little guy when I saw him for the first time and knew he needed a pumpkin-shaped card to gather all his fall fantasticness for the party.  

I made a quick video that will also be premiering on my YouTube channel today. I am going to add it right here for you!  I also made a fun project sheet to share, and you can find that on my website. 

I hope you enjoy and have as much fun as I did making this Nuts About You card. 

 Fall will be here soon!  I'm so excited to see what you can make with this amazing set of stamps.  Be sure to tag GSD and The Craft Dash on social media so I can see your beautiful work! 




Thank you so much for taking some time with me today!  I appreciate and look forward to connecting with all of you!  Have a fantastic Day

Keep It Crafty!
Erika Hayes 
You can find me here:  Let's connect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!