Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Snow Angel- #1card3ways Card #3

 Hi everyone! I'm Misty from The Jolly Fat Elf and I'm excited to be back with another project as a guest designer for Gerda Steiner Designs!

I had so much fun creating my last card! I loved how cute the characters from the Snow Angels Stamp set looked frolicking in the snow!

For the 3rd project using this stamp set, I'm making fun polaroids using the leftover images colored in my last video! 


I used my Copics to color each of the little images and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I picked a fun, simple blue patterned paper rather than ink blend a background. When choosing papers for your card, remember to have a large print, medium and a print that is somewhat solid. For this card, my large print is the plaid, my medium is the gingham and the small is a tone on tone polka dot!

I added a fun red Cardinal to round out our cute little characters. I used a Polaroid die from my stash and letter dies to cut out the word merry from the same patterned paper as the picture backgrounds! 

I had so much fun with this card and I hope you have as well! You can watch the process in the video!


Supplies:
MFT Intense Black Hybrid Ink
Copics Used: R 59,46,35 B39,37,34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!