Sunday, July 31, 2022

Just wanted to say THANKS!!

 Hey GSD friends...

It's DT Ashlee here today and I have a new card to share using a super cute critter from the Garden critters stamp set (also has co-ordinating dies)


To create this card I started with a white cardstock base. 

I die cut the clouds and square from an old die by Simon says stamp. (I don't think this one is available anymore but it was perfect for a little sky scene for the critter!) I adhered the die cut pieces to the base some using adhesive tape and some with foam tape so that it popped up off the base. 


I added a stamped sentiment also from the Garden critters set. Now it was time to add the little cutie! I Stamped, coloured and fussy cut the caterpillar and added him to the scene before completing it all with a topic of sequins.

I hope you like my latest card. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!