it's Tanja here and I created this colorful Birthday Card using the Gerda Steiner Designs Birthday Bear stamp set:
- stamp the image from the Gerda Steiner Designs Birthday Bear set with Lawn Fawn Jet Black
- color the image with Spectrum Noir Triblend Markers, add extra shading with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils and highlights with a white gel pen
- create a background with the help of the Clearly Besotted Stamps Splat It stencil and Distress Oxide Ink (Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean)
- add some glittery water droplets fro more texture
- cut out the Celebrate from the CUTplorations Skinny Sentiments die set - the background layer from vellum and the letters from white cardstock colored with Distress Ink Picked Raspberry
- add a strip of holographic paper to the left and right of the panel before adhering it to a cardbase
Have a colorful day.