Thursday, July 28, 2022

Bug me anytime tag!

 Hey friends...

It's DT Ashlee here today and I have a new gift tag to share with you. This one features the fab set ladybugs. (Unfortunately it's out fo stock at the moment but I'm sure it will be back soon).

I love having gift tags on hand ready to add to a gift, they just add that little extra special touch!


To create this tag I started by die cutting out a base using some circle design dies with grey and red cardstocks. I layered those together and then added a heat embossed sentiment using WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder. 

I coloured up two flying ladybugs and fussy cut them before adhering to the tag base with foam tape....


To complete the tag I added some sequins adhered with micro glue dots, punched a hole and threaded on some twine ready for it to tie onto a gift!!

What do you think? Want to create some tags too?

I'll be back soon with some more GSD inspiration for you...
Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!