it's Tanja here and I created this fun underwater card using the Gerda Steiner Designs Deeply and A Whale of a Time stamp sets:
- stamp the submarine, the bear, the jellyfish and some other fish from the Gerda Steiner Designs Deeply set and the starfish from the Gerda Steiner Designs A Whale of a Time set with Lawn Fawn Jet Black
- color the images with Spectrum Noir Triblend Markers, add extra shading with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils and highlights with a white gel pen
- create a background with the help of Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon) - use water droplets to add extra texture
- ink up the edges with Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire
- cut out a hill-shape from kraft cardstock and add brown and white splatters to it
- stamp the sentiment from the Gerda Steiner Designs Deeply set with Distress Oxide Ink Chipped Sapphire
I hope you got inspired.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!