it's Tanja here and I created another card using the adorable Gerda Steiner Designs On the Bookshelf stamp set:
- stamp one of the cute cats, the mouse, the globe and a plant from the Gerda Steiner Designs On the Bookshelf set with Lawn Fawn Jet Black
- color the images with Spectrum Noir Triblend Markers, add extra shading with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils and highlights with a white gel pen
- create a background with the help of the Pinkfresh Studio Happy Blooms stamps and stencils and Distress Ink (Milled Lavender, Shaded Lilac, Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers, Fossilized Amber)
- cut a strip of Neenah Desert Storm kraft cardstock as a bookshelf
- add a strip of colored cardstock and of patterned paper to the left and right side of the panel before adhering it to a cardbase
i hope you got inspired.