Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Ha-bee birthday - Larissa


Today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I have made a birthday card with the digital stamp Birthday bee from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and a white gelpen. I coloured the wings with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen. I have fussy cut the image. 

With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 from Crealies I have cut 3 circles from red patterned paper from the Striped silly paper pack from Sunny studio. I glued those circles with foamtape on a white card. The I glued the image with foamtape on the card. With a black fineliner I have drawn lines on the edges of my card. I have cut a couple of stars from blue cardstock with the Star confetti die from Alexandra Renke and I glued those on the card. 


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Birthday bee from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White and blue cs, Striped silly paper pack from Sunny studio
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 from Crealies, Star confetti die from Alexandra Renke
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear Spectrum noir glitter sparkle pen, Black fineliner

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!