Monday, August 23, 2021

AHHHHH, how old....??

Hey everyone...

It's Ashlee here and today I have a card to share with you featuring one of the super cute little ghosties from the "Ghosts" stamp set by Gerda Steiner Designs!!

I was really inspired to try and create a bright shining moon background to have the ghost in front of so that was my starting point for this card....


To create the background I used a circle stencil to mask off the moon and inked it up using Make art inks, I added in a little grey to the moon by using some Catherine Pooler Twilight ink. I then gave it a spritz of water to add more effect!!

It was then time to remove the circle stencil and add a mask to the moon so I could ink up the whole of the background....

To do this I used Make art inks and also some from Catherine Pooler.
Once I was happy with the blend I added splatters of white paint and also some gansai tambi in metallic colours for stars!!


It was so much fun to remove the moon mask and see what the result was for the background...

I added a little white highlighting to the moon with a white gel pen and the background was complete!!

The sentiments are also from the Ghosts stamp set, I embossed them on black cardstock using Opaque bright white embossing powder from WOW! Embossing and then fussy cut them...

To finish the card off it needed the ghostie that I stamped with black ink and added some very light shading too with Spectrum noir tri-blend markers. I stuck him down with foam tape for dimension and then the final touch was adding some rhinestones for a bit of bling!!

I hope you enjoy this card, I has a blast creating it...
Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!