Monday, August 16, 2021

Halloween card by Noga Shefer




Hi crafty friends,  Noga here and I am so happy to share with you another project for GSD today.


My card featuring the adorable Ghosts Stamp Set  and Ghosts Die Set.

To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock.

The sky was created by blending twisted citron  and old paper distress oxide inks and splashed it with water and clear shimmer spray.

I glued a black frame with trees.

Next I colored the cute images using copic markers and glued it to my panel with foam tape for dimension.

Next I stamped a greeting from this stamp set using black ink.

I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!