Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Peeking easter friends - Larissa

 


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today it is my turn again to post something on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I have made a card and a little box with the cute bunny from the clearstamp set Peeking easter friends from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the bunny with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. Then I have fussy cut the image.


With the Multiframes - Straight easter egg (MFD089) from Nellie Snellen I have cut a large egg from patterned paper from the Celebrate easter paper pad from Echo Park. With a black fineliner I have doodled a line around the edges of the egg. I have die-cut a grass border from green patterned paper from the same paperpad with the Grassy fields die-namics from My favorite things. I have made a background on a white card with Peacock feathers Distress ink. I have added dots on the background with the Snowflakes stencil (PS8012) from Marianne design. I have cut a couple of clouds from white cardstock with the Cute cloud outlines die-namics from My favorite things and I glued those on the background. I have glued the bunny behind the egg and then I placed it on my card together with the grass border. I have stamped a sentiment from the stampset Easter cuties from CC. Designs on the grass border.


I also made a little box . I found a nice tutorial on youtube and made my own version.  have pust some chocolate eggs inside my box. On the box I used the sweet bunny from the stampset Peeking easter friends from Gerda Steiner designs again. I have coloured the bunny with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. 


The innerbox is made from white cardstock and for the outer box I used yellow patterned paper from an envelope from Action. I have stamped a sentiment from the stampset So much to say (retired) from Clearly besotted on white cardstock and then I have die-cut the sentiment with the Strips with dots (CLmix 13) from Crealies. I have glued the sentiment and bunny with foamtape on the box. 


*********************************************************************************
CARD
STAMP: Peeking easter friends from Gerda Steiner designs, Easter cuties from CC. Designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs, Celebrate easter paper pad from Echo Park
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Peacock feathers Distress ink
DIES: Multiframes - Straight easter egg (MFD089) from Nellie Snellen, Grassy fields die-namics and Cute cloud outlines die-namics from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, Black fineliner, Snowflakes stencil (PS8012) from Marianne design

BOX
STAMP: Peeking easter friends from Gerda Steiner designs, So much to say (retired) from Clearly besotted
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs, Envelopes from Action
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Strips with dots (CLmix 13) from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White gelpen



I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!