it's Tanja here and I created this underwater Birthday Card using the Gerda Steiner Designs Big Bite stamp set:
- stamp the shark and the underwater cake from the Gerda Steiner Designs Big Bite set with Lawn Fawn Jet Black
- cut out some underwater plants and stones with the help of the My Favorite Things Under the Sea die set
- color the images and elements with Spectrum Noir Triblend Markers and add extra shading with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils
- cut out a round cardbase and add color to the background with Distress Ink Salty Ocean
- cut out a sandy ground and color it with Distress Ink Tea Dye and add some splatters with watered-down Distress Ink Ground Espresso and white acrylic paint
- stamp the sentiment fro the Clearly Besotted Stamps Tiny Type set with Versamark onto a strip of black cardstock and heat-emboss it with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
I hope you got inspired.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!