Thursday, March 11, 2021

Hello positivi-tea....!!

Hey my friends...

Ashlee here with some new "Gerda Steiner" inspiration for you all...

My card today uses one of the latest released stamp sets "Positivi-tea" which I think is my new fave GSD set (Oh gosh who am I kidding, I love every GSD set hehe)!!

"Co-ordinating dies" also available for the stamp set...


I created a colourful background by using a die from Pinkfresh studio to cut the strips and then mounted them using foam strips to add dimension....

I added sentiments from the same GSD stamp set using Memento tuxedo black ink above and below the strips...

It was then time to add the coloured images that I coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers and finished it all off with some sequins!!

I hope you like this positive card and feel inspired to get creative...
Hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!