Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Positivi-Tea Friendship Card

Hi there! It’s Karen here today and I’ve got a friendship/thinking of you card today to share with you. I’ve combined the two latest stamp sets (Hello Sunshine and Positivi-tea) from Gerda Steiner Designs for this one. They are both just such fun, cheerful stamp sets and I felt like they would go well together. 


I started by stamping and copic colouring the images. I’ve listed the markers I used down below. The main sentiment was combined from the two stamp sets, and I just masked off the parts of the sentiments that I didn’t want to use. I love how all the messages in these two sets are just so uplifting. I also used the happy face stamp (from the Hello Sunshine set) and white embossing powder to decorate the teapot.  

For the background, I used the Bohemian Plate die from Simon Says Stamp to make that lovely pinpoint detail. I then die cut it with the A2 Thin Frames die, also from Simon Says Stamp, to create the thin rectangular frame. I also used this die to cut another rectangle from some teal pearlescent cardstock.

I glued the background pieces to an A2 card base, and then filled in the rectangle with the teal rectangle. I popped the mouse up on foam tape and then glued my sentiment and images in place.  

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you’re having a great day! 

Copic markers used:

Bear - E35, E34, E53, E51, sign - YR16, Y38, YR21

Mouse - C2, C1, C0, R00

Tea set - BG18, BG57, B52

Tea bag - E25, E31, E53

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!