Sunday, March 14, 2021

Scene Card: Positivi-Tea

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Gerda Steiner Design’s stamp set named, Positivi-Tea


I wanted to create a fun scene card for the critters in this stamp set while also playing with the sizes of them. The little mouse is obviously much smaller than a bear in real life. I placed the mouse up front so it would look closer while the bear was a little further back. Although, it doesn't mimic reality, it still creates for a very cute scene. 




I drew a table for the items to sit on as well as a window on the wall behind them. The scene is created by using some simple lines, which I do often because it's so fun!


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!