Sunday, November 29, 2020

Your The Best by Noga Shefer







Hi crafty friends,  Noga  here and I am so happy to share with you another project for Gerda Steiner Designs today.


.
To make this card I took a piece of bristol smooth cardstock and cut a slimline card.

The grass was created by blending spun suger  distress oxide ink.
I also added sparkle snow flakes to the sky.


Next I colored the sweet images using copic markers and glued it to my panel with foam tape for dimension.

Next I stamped a greeting from the stamp set using black ink, how brilliant is this hashtag sentence??

For a final tuch, I tied natural twine to the card.

I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!



Thanks for stopping by,

 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!