it's Tanja here and I created this Pop-up Fall Card using the Gerda Steiner Designs Foxes and Happy Fall stamp sets:
- stamp the adorable little fox from the Gerda Steiner Designs Foxes set with Lawn Fawn Crunchy Leaf
- mask the fox and stamp the wreath from the same set with that same brown ink
- color the images with Spectrum Noir Triblend Markers
- use patterned paper to create a band to wrap around the card
- for the inside of the card cut out the letters F, A, L, and another L from kraft cardstock with the help of the Altenew Caps Bold die set
- cover the letters slightly offset with patterned paper
- create a background using the My favorite Things Whimsical Woodgrain Backdrop, Versamark and WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
- create a kraft pop up backdrop and ink up its edges with Distress Ink Gathered Twigs
- stamp the Happy from the Gerda Steiner Designs Happy Fall set with Versamark onto a strip of kraft cardstock and heat-emboss it with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
Have a wonderful day.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!