Sunday, November 8, 2020

Happy Holiday Penguin

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Gerda Steiner Design’s stamp set named, Happy Holiday Penguin and oh my goodness, is it not the most adorable set ever?! 



I know everyone colors penguins in black and white but I really wanted to do something a bit different. I first stamped using a
No-Line ink so I could do some no line coloring with Copic markers. I decided to use a rainbow assortment of colors with the boldest colors being the letters the penguins were holding along with the scarves. 




For the background, I used a bunch of distress inks to create a galaxy backbround. When I finished with that, I used a snowy die cut to cut out a piece of white paper. I also mimicked the colors of the penguins into the Holidays sentiment to really add the rainbow effect to the card.





Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!