Thursday, November 19, 2020

Hedgehog with Gifts

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Gerda Steiner Design’s stamp set named, Hedgehog with Gifts. I wanted to take a break from the holiday cards, so this set was perfect for a simple thank you card. 


There are three hedgehogs in this set, but I decided to only use two of them. Because I was only using two images, I decided to create a mini slimline card, which measures at 3 x 6. I used a scallop die cut for the main panel and then another die cut to cut out my white cardstock. I placed a black stripe across the bottom to ground the hedgehogs as well as hold the sentiment. 


I placed the gift right in the middle since I thought if the hedgehogs were holding the gift, it took away from the two of them since it's rather large. I also created a mini slimline envelope using a die that matched the card. I just thought it was so perfect! 



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!