Sunday, January 19, 2020

Only For You

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with one of the latest release from Gerda Steiner. This stamp set is called Only for You. If you follow me here on the blog, you'll know that I adore the smaller stamp sets because of how much I can do with them. 


I immediately had the idea to stamp the kitty peeping from the heart and reverse stamp it so they were peeking through wall windows. Of course, this idea led to a scene card where the main kitty in sitting in front of the wall. 


Once I stamped out the entire scene, I worked on the background using distress inks and masking paper. I love how this turned out and how pink this is. 

This card is so fun and these kitties are just too adorable not to love! 

I have a process video to show the steps as well! Check it out! 


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!