Friday, January 31, 2020

Meow & Forever kitty....!!

Hey everyone....

It's Ashlee here today and I've got a card to share with you all that I made using the brand new set "Valentine cats" perfect for those valentines day cards!!


To create this card I first started off with a white piece of card that I covered with some double sided adhesive. Using WOW! flock I covered the whole of the adhesive, pressed it in and then tipped off the excess. This creates a lovely flock piece ready to use for die-cuts!! 

Using the flock piece I die cut a whole heap of hearts and placed them all over the card base. 


I die cut a tag from MFT Trendy tag in pink and white cardstock and added a piece of paper twine to the top. Another flock heart, the sentiment and of course the super cute kitty finished off the tag!!

(The kitty was all coloured with Copics)

To finish off the card I added lots of pretty rhinestones from a Studio Katia mix....

I hope you enjoy this Valentines themed card and it gets your creative juices flowing!!
Happy crafting, Hugs Ashlee. 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!