Wednesday, January 29, 2020

I like you "beary" much - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and here I am again with a new card for the blog from Gerda Steiner designs.


I have made a card with the clear stamp set Lovely panda's from Gerda Steiner designs. Like I have done before I coloured the panda this time like a normal brown bear with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I added dots on the cheek of the bear with a white gelpen. Then I have fussy cut the image. On a tiny white card I added a strip of red design paper from the Tiny hearts brights paper pack from My favorite things (retired).With foamtape I glued a layer of white cardstock on the card. I used the Corner chomper to make round corners on the bottom of the card. With a black fineliner I doodled lines on the white cardstock. I glued the image with foamtape on the card and then I stamped a sentiment from the set Lovely panda's from Gerda Steiner designs next to it. I have die-cut a little embellishment from red cardstock and glued it on the card. I made a tiny bow from white ribbon and placed it on the embellishment.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Lovely panda's from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils 
PAPER: White cs, Tiny hearts brights paper pack from My favorite things (retired)
INK: Versafine onyx black
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White ribbon, Corner chomper, Black fineliner

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!