Monday, January 20, 2020

Adventure Bunny by Karla!

Hello! Karla back today with a sweet little adventure card using the Bunny With Camera Digital Stamp. This is such a cute image and could be coloured up in lots of different shades! I used my Copic Markers and some Neutral Grey's and then gave his cute camera a pop of teal!


I found some pretty woodland papers in my stash and some ephemera and other embellishments. I even took out my Corner Chomper and rounded the corners - a little blast from the past that I need to use more! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the awesome digi and clear stamps at the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop. I hope you have an amazing week ahead - with a little crafty adventure 📷🐰

Hugs,
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!