Monday, January 27, 2020

XOXO


Hi crafty friends! Cathy here with a card using the new super cute Only For You stamps!

I kept the design of this on the simpler side to let the adorable kitty take center stage. I started by inking the background panel with Antique Linen distress ink. I added some Spun Sugar distress ink for a soft effect. After the inks were completely dry, I inked up a heart background stamp from La-La Land Crafts with Versamark and heat embossed using Wow! Oyster Glintz.

I inked a few die-cut hearts with Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick distress inks and heat embossed the sentiment from this stamp set in Wow! Super Fine Opaque White embossing powder.


I love the golden shine in the background.

Hope you enjoyed and see you again soon with more inspiration!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!