Wednesday, August 7, 2019

You Always Make Me Smile!!


Hello and Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!  Tina here from Cards & Coffee Time sharing an ocean themed card with one of the new release stamp sets over in the shop:)  Today's card features the.... oh my goodness and oh so adorable "A Whale of a Time stamp setby Gerda Steiner Designs.  This stamp just makes me smile and I know the recipient getting this card will smile too:)  The cute whales are so fun to color and the sentiments are just perfect!!  I know you will love it as much as I do:)

 Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you would like to see how I created this card check it out by clicking on the link down below or over on my YouTube Channel, JUST CLICK HERE🙂  Have a Fantastic and Crafty day!  Hugs, Tina


Gerda Steiner Designs "A Whale of a Time" Step by Step Card Making Tutorial, CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!