Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Happy birthday tag - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting this tag on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. I have made a tag with a sweet bear from the stampset Lovely panda's from Gerda Steiner designs. I decided to colour the panda as a normal bear this time with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have die-cut the large tag from light blue cardstock with the A tag for all-die from Avery elle. I have die-cut a couple of clouds from white cardstock with the Pierced clouds die from Avery elle and glued those on the tag.


I have die-cut a grass border with the Grassy hills die-namics from My favorite things from green design paper from the Classic gingham paper pack van Sunny studio. On the grass border I stamped a sentiment from the set Happy hoppy from Gerda Steiner designs with versamark ink and then I embossed it with white embossingpowder. The butterfly and bee are stamps from the set Hello spring from Gerda Steiner designs and after I coloured those I also glued them on the tag.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Lovely panda's and Happy hoppy and Hello spring from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils 
PAPER: Blue and white cs, Classic gingham paper pack from Sunny studio
INK: Versafine onyx black, versamark ink
DIES: A tag for all-die  and Pierced clouds die from Avery elle, Grassy hills die-namics from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white ribbon, Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!