Saturday, August 24, 2019

Sneaky Raccoons by Jeannie

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today to share a sneak peek into a new stamp set by Gerda Steiner Designs. This new set is called Sneaky Raccoons and it is adorable! There are quite a few images in this set but one of my favorites is the one I'm using today.


Since I wanted the main focus to be the raccoon, I decided the way to let a person focus on him was to use layers to create a background. I used some die cuts for the grass and for the sky. For the sky, I did a second layer so there was a bit of glitter showing through. 


I particularly liked this raccoon because he was holding up a sign and there are a bunch of little sentiments that worked well but I wanted a simple "hello". There is a little texture on the woodpiece so I outlined the sentiment with a pen so it stood out more. 


Isn't he so adorable?! I can't wait to use the rest of the stamp set for more cards. I hope you're excited about the new stamp set coming and I'll be back to share more projects using this set!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!