Hi Everyone, Melissa here.
For today's inspiration I have used the 'Different Perspective Flamingo' Digital Stamp.
- Base Card 10.5x14.5cm
- Colour base card using Distress Oxide (Salty Ocean)
- Print image onto Copic X-Press It Blending Card. Colour with Copic Markers. Fussy Cut around image and set aside.
- Cut 'Grass' from white card stock. I did this 3 times. Colour using Green ink (I used Catherine Pooler Lime Rickey). Set aside.
- Cut a piece of white card. 10x14cm. Using an oval die, place at top middle of this piece and cut. Set aside.
- Print Sentiment onto black card stock and foil using White foil. Trim to size and set aside.
- Start to assemble to card. Layer the grass where it needs to be, slightly under the 'oval. Adhere to base card. Adhere the white 'oval' piece onto using foam tape. Adhere coloured image to base card using foam tape.
- Adhere sentiments to card. For the 'Wire' sentiment, I used a liquid glue.
I hope you have a great day
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!