it's Tanja here and the card I created using the Gerda Steiner Designs Snailmail Digital Stamp is suitable for almost every occasion:
- color the Gerda Steiner Designs Snailmail Snail with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and add extra details with fineliners
- create a background on a stitched panel of watercolor paper with the help of envelope stamps from the Lawn Fawn You've got Mail set and from the Create a Smile Bärmail set, Versamark, WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder and Prima Marketing Metallic Accents watercolors
- cut out a grass border from green cardstock and add shading and splatters with Distress Oxide Ink Mowed Lawn
- stamp the sentiment from the Concord & 9th Perfectly Penned set onto a strip of Neenah Desert Storm kraft cardstock with Versamark and heat-emboss it with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
- adhere the panel to a piece of patterned paper before gluing everything to the cardbase
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!