Wednesday, March 27, 2024

In your corner

 


Hi everyone!

This little guy, from the new release 'In Your Corner', is too cute not to share.  The sentiment is also extra special.

I started this card by stamping the image from 'In Your Corner' on a piece of watercolor paper.  Then I used Derwent Inktense pencils, graphitint paints and a water brush to color in the image.  I used circle dies from Gina K Designs master layouts to cut out the mouse image and a piece of grey cardstock for the backing, attaching these to each other.



For the background, I used the two larger dies from AALL and Create's 'Frayed Frames' dies to cut a piece of white card stock (smaller piece) and black cardstock (bigger piece).  I attached these two to each other, then loosely laid the circle on the rectangle piece to estimate where the sentiment should go, stamping the sentiment using a Misti.

I used a blending brush and a dark grey ink to darken the edges of a grey A7 card base.  Next I attached the rectangle piece to the card base.  Finally I used foam squares to pop up the circle in the middle.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have someone in your corner!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!