Saturday, March 2, 2024

Hoppy Easter Card with Stacey

 Hi everyone!

Stacey with you today sharing a cute Easter card that I created using the Hoppy Easter stamp set.

Here is a look at the card that I created:




To create my card, I started by covering my white A2 cardbase with some plaid patterned paper, Next, I cut a strip of white cardstock and used an embossing folder for some subtle polka dots, I die cut a white scallop frame and adhered it to a piece of vellum, placing some blue patterned paper behind the vellum to soften the sky just a bit. I die cut a strip of grass, sandwiched it between the frame and vellum and added it to my card front with foam tape. I stamped my images from the Hoppy Easter stamp set with some Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with my Copic markers. I fussy cut them out and tucked them behind the grass to complete my scene. I stamped my greeting onto a piece of the blue patterned paper using Versamark Ink and heat embossed it using white embossing powder. I popped it up onto my card with more foam tape and added some doodles to the eggs with a white gel pen. 

How cute are those bunnies peeking out of the basket??

Copic Colors Used:
--Bunnies: C00, C0, C1, C2, R20
--Basket: E31, E33, E37
--Purples: V12, V15
--Pinks: R81, R85
--Blues: B01, B04, B12
--Greens: YG01, YG05

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Find Stacey on instagram  @staceyscreativecorner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!