Thursday, March 21, 2024

29 AGAIN?



Hello dear creative minds, 
here is Nicole again from Germany/ Hamburg.

I am happy to be able to contribute to the blog once again and have made a birthday card.

I used the "Cupcake Mice" stamp set.



We are all 29 in the head, aren't we? That's why the colorful card doesn't reveal the correct date of birth 😉

I stamped the cute mouse on a Perfect Coloring Paper and the same on a label paper (which I used for masking). Cut out the print on the label paper and stick it on the print as protection. Then you can start working with the stencil and the distress oxides. I applied the inks from light to dark.

On the 2nd picture you can see which Distress Oxide and which Stencil I used, but I'd like to note it again here:

DistessOxide: mustard seed, carved pumpkin, festive berries and dusty concord.
The stencil is available at Memories4you.



I colored with the markers from Ohuhu Art . The combinations are:
Mice: CG2, CG1104, CG5, CG1107
The hat and the cupcake: V160, V070, V160 and Y030, Y080 and Y3
The ears: R120 and R188




If you have any questions or other suggestions, please feel free to write to me on my Instagram profile   " Stempelfiziert"



And now it's time to celebrate and, of course, to continue crafting.

See you soon and best wishes

Nicole Kayaalp

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!