Saturday, March 23, 2024

Dachshunds having fun

 Hello lovelies,


another week has passed and I may show you another card of mine.



I am an absolute fan of dogs ...... For me, dogs are the better people. ;o) And so I decided to use the "Dachshunds" set for today's card.  I just love the postage style and can't stop making these kinds of cards. I hope you don't get tired of it. :o)





I covered the images with masking tape, so I wiped the background with stencils and Distress Oxides in the colors broken china, bundle sage and rustic wilderness.




The images was colored with these Copics:


Dachshund: E37, E35, E33, E31, E30

Balloon: R29, R27, R08

Collars: R29, R27, BG49, BG15, YG25, YG01

Flower: YR04, Y17, N1

Tennis ball: Y25, Y01, Y17


Some accents are set with white gel pen Gelly Roll 10 from Sakura.


Thank you for stopping by and if you like, feel free to visit me on my Instgram account.

https://www.instagram.com/kimbaslydog/

Have a great weekend! 

Nicole




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!