Friday, November 1, 2019

Snowman Joy


Happy Friday everyone! It's Cathy here sharing a card today using the new Little Snowman stamps. This is just the cutest snowman!

To create a snowy scene, I inked the background panel lightly with Tumbled Glass distress ink and stamped the snowflakes from this set in Versamark ink. I then heat embossed them with white embossing powder. I also heat embossed the "wishing you" sentiment from the Balancing Mouse stamp set in pink embossing powder.

I stamped the snowman on a separate piece of white cardstock and extended the black snow line just a bit with a Copic multi-liner. I cut to the edges of the cardstock and fussy cut around the snowman. I then glued this piece to the bottom of the background panel.



I drew a few random lines on the snow with Copic B00 and then went over them with a Versamark pen. I heat embossed them with a neutral shimmer embossing powder for a little sparkle.

To finish, I heat embossed some large snowflake die-cuts with white puff powder and added a large die-cut sentiment that I inked with Tumbled Glass and Broken China distress inks.

Hope you have a wonderful crafty weekend and see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!