Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Hippo in disguise - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a card that I am also posting on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. I have made a birthdaycard for my little nephew Menno who celebrated his 8th birthday yesterday.


On the card I used the clear stamp Hippo in disguise from Gerda Steiner designs. I stamped the hippo as a super hero and then I coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have then fussy cut the image. I have diecut a large square from white cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 from Crealies and then I glued it on a red card. Then I have diecut a couple of circle with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 from Crealies from red and blue cardstock and also from yellow striped patterned paper from the Striped silly paperpack from Sunny studio. I also cut a strip from the blue cardstock. I glued everything on my card. Then I have diecut a couple of stars from the yellow striped paper with the Star confetti die from Alexandra Renke and glued those on the card. I stamped the sentiment (congratulations) from the set Gefeliciteerd from Carlijn design on a piece of red cardstock and then I have diecut the sentiment with the Snijmallen gefeliciteerd from Carlijn design and glued it on my card. I have diecut a little banner from red cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 59 from Crealies. I used the tiny attacher from Tim Holtz to attach the banner onto my card. I have diecut a number 8 with the Klassiskt alfabet D181201 from Gummiapan from the yellow striped patterned paper.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Hippo in disguise from Gerda Steiner designs, Gefeliciteerd from Carlijn design
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Red, white and blue cs, Striped silly paperpack from Sunny studio
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 33, 34 & 59 from Crealies, Snijmallen gefeliciteerd from Carlijn design, Star confetti die from Alexandra Renke, Klassiskt alfabet D181201 from Gummiapan
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Tiny attacher from Tim Holtz

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!